TRY IMAGINE THE FOLLOWING:
– Having ease while writing that book or article for your social media handle without going through the pain of not knowing what to write or blankness.
– Receiving positive feedback from people concerning your articles which only took few minutes to put together?
– Receiving messages from aspiring writers who want you to divulge the secrets of your content formation to them at any cost?
– Having the feeling of relieve that writer’s block is no longer your experience but a thing of the past.
– Spending less time to produce quality content filled with so much value and not bothering on how the content will be put together.
– Writing in the right sense without your work needing any substantive editing.
– Writing a lengthy article in less than an hour without leaving it unfinished.
ALL THESE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCES WOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR REALITY AND NOT A MERE IMAGINATION BUT:
– You can’t even sit to produce the perfect picture of the content in your mind.
– Every time you try to create that content, there is something always telling you it is not worth reading.
– Each time you try to write, you suddenly get pissed off for lack of inspiration.
– Seeing how other writers create exceptional content makes you wonder if you will ever get there.
– You have been trying to complete a book for a long time now, yet you are still stranded.